Public sector organisations continue to look for solutions to quickly provide services and information to the public, without increasing operational costs or impacting set targets. Every year each public sector organisations face a growing number of people to service with less money due to budgetary limitations and ever changing central government targets.
Whether you are involved in heathcare, local government, education, government agencies or the emergency services, you will be receiving ever-increasing volumes of calls, but have restricted budgets and staffing resources. You have to deal with many issues:
- High expectations from the public: these must be met and exceeded, while managing costs and maintaining efficiency
- Changing government targets and requirements: how you meet these changes quickly and adapt to new targets is key to your ability to meet your goals
- Growing number of services and people using them: the growing number of people requiring services and information is increasing year-on year. You need to manage this growth whilst providing improved service levels
- Technology investments: you already invested highly in your existing systems and need to protect your infrastructure investment
- Changing demographics: the need to provide language options to an increasing population of foreign immigrants.