Broadcasting & Media
New technologies and methods of distribution present the media sector with additional service and revenue opportunities. These revenue opportunities tender challenges to existing business models and traditional thinking on how to interact with consumers. Today’s broadcasting and media organisations need to prepare to face a rapidly changing market head on while considering the following:
- Greater customer loyalty: this needs to be reinforced via all of your communication channels, while managing costs and maintaining efficiency
- Increased consumer attention: competition for consumers’ attention and disposable income has never been greater, so providing the right content to the right audience is key to acquiring customers, followed by timely fulfilment
- Strong competition: attracting and maintaining advertising spend is critical. The telephone channel is almost completely untapped yet more people communicate over the phone than via the web
- Technology investments: you already invested highly in your existing systems and need to protect your infrastructure investment.
- Commercial options: scalable, low cost and high feature platforms are the new way forward. Client control over services and payment models that reduce risk are the new pre-requisites.